Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) - Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, Kayaking
- 07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
- 12:30 - On arrival at the pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew.
- 13:00 - Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
- 14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
- 15:30 - Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
- 16:30 - Kayaking & swimming 18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens, and mandarins.
- 19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
- 20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B, L, D)
- 06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
- 07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
Opt1: Second night on the boat
- 8:15 - Transfer to our daily boat. Full day activities (from 8: AM - 16:00) on day boat. cruising to other parts of Halong Bay, less touristy
- 09:30 – Get off the boat to discover a beautiful cave named “Fairy Lake cave”, very famous for the beauty, geological and historical values. Tourists can see and take photos of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites and a mysterious lake as well.
- 10:30 - Kayaking, discovering the tranquil bay. 12:00 – Back to the daily boat and relax before enjoying lunch on the boat.
- 13:00 – Keep cruising to other parts of Halong for an hour more.
- 14:00 – Stop over at a fishing farm, where the local people raise fish and cultivate pearls.
- 15:00 – Keep cruising back. 16:00 - Back to your sleeping boat to relax and enjoy your private time on the boat.
- 19:00 - Enjoy the second dinner on the boat
- 20:30 - Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities on the cruise
Opt2: Second night in the bungalow sea-view
- 08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
- 09:00 – Back to Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
- 09:30 - Transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
- 11:30 - Arrive at bungalow for check-in.
- 12:00 - Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow - on Nam Cat island
- 13:00 - Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, kayaking to explore untouched area nearby bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village
- 13:30-17:00) must be booked in advance, extra U.S. $5/ person.
- 18:30 - Having BBQ dinner in bungalow Catba Sandy Beach
- 20:30 - Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities in bungalow - Catba Sandy Beach
DAY3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L) - Scenic cruise, cooking class
Opt1: Second night on the boat
- 06:00 - Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
- 07:00 - Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- 07:45 - Visit Surprising Cave - the most beautiful one in Halong Bay
- 09:00 - Back to the Royal Palace Cruise for check-out, keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay to explore other parts of the huge Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
- 10:00 - Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
- 11:00 - Farewell brunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
- 12:30 - Get on the bus to Hanoi.
- 17:00 - Transfer you back to your hotel.
OPT2: Second night in the bungalow (Catba Sandy Beach Resort in Nam Cat island)
- 07:00 Breakfast served at bungalow, check out time
- 08:15 Pick-up at Bungalow by boat (incase you stay at the hotel in Catba Town: 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel. 07:30 Pick-up at the hotel by bus back to the boat)
- 09:30 Get on the cruise to attend the cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor
- 11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12:00 and get on the bus back to Hanoi
- 17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends.